Hi, my name is Angelo Lu!
I’m a biomechanical engineering and computer science student at Queen’s University (2020 and 2022 candidate, respectively).
I’m working towards completing the requirements for my mech eng degree, fitting compsci courses in remaining elective slots. I’m a supporter of multidisciplinary learning and although I’m not currently taking many software development courses in class, I love learning about tech and continue to tinker and build side projects on my time off. I’m also involved in several teams:
Currently involved in
- Queen’s Mostly Autonomous Sailboat Team (QMAST) as a manager of the software subteam
- Queen’s Fuel Cell Team (QFCT) as a member of the mechanical team
- Queen’s Varsity Triathlon Club (QTri) as website developer and a member of the developmental club
- Automation and technology in industry
- There’s something so satisfying about simplifying complex tasks (both physical and virtual) to run at the push of a button
- Project management
- Product development especially prototyping using FFF/FDM techniques and the development of accessible 3D printing in general
- I’m looking to do my first marathon in 2019?
I hope to share my projects, experiences and thoughts on this site. If you’re interested in anything I do or have any questions, please reach out on LinkedIn.
Lastly, I’m looking for a 12-16 month internship starting in May 2019. If you know of anything I might be interested in, please let me know!
Have a fantastic day :)